Biocon Ltd, Czech Republic
Dr. Sakellaris is the scientific Director of the Biotech company Biocon Ltd. based in Prague Czech Republic and a consultant at the University of South Bohemia. In the past he was Research Director at the National Greek Research Foundation in Greece and the Academy of Sciences in Czech Republic. His domain of expertise is Bioeconomy and Bio-Based Economy, particularly working on bioenergy and biofuels domains. He has been appointed in ad hoc positions as an expert (European Parliament, EFSA, ICBA, PRRI, EU-US Task Force on Biotechnology) or invited as lecturer in International Institutions. (Qatar Foundation, Charles University). A member in multiple advisory committees and expert groups, within the European Commission. Coordinator in more than 25 Research Projects and consortia. Author of more than 60 scientific papers and book chapters. Invited lecturer in more than 200 international events worldwide.
Bioeconomy and Bio-Based Economy.
- Photovoltaic Market Trends
- Vision for Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Global Renewable Bioenergy Trends
- Future Sources of Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Global Biofuels and Bioenergy Elites
- Statistical Review of World Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Threshold of a New Age of Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Global Biofuels and Bioenergy Industry
- Renewable Biofuels and Bioenergy in the Global Energy Transformation
- Renewable Biofuel and Bioenergy Information on Market and Future