Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Bulgaria
Venko Beschkov, PhD, DSc was born in 1946 in Sofia, Bulgaria. He has got his PhD in 1978 and his DSc degree in 1996 in the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences. He participated in 35 scientific projects, supported by different sources, as well as in 20 applied projects. One of the last project he was working on is Hydrogen Production From Black Sea Water By Sulfide-Driven Fuel Cell, financed by the FP7, BS-ERA.NET Pilot Joint Call.
chemical and biochemical processes for environment protection and for utilization of renewable energy sources.
- Photovoltaic Market Trends
- Vision for Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Global Renewable Bioenergy Trends
- Future Sources of Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Global Biofuels and Bioenergy Elites
- Statistical Review of World Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Threshold of a New Age of Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Global Biofuels and Bioenergy Industry
- Renewable Biofuels and Bioenergy in the Global Energy Transformation
- Renewable Biofuel and Bioenergy Information on Market and Future