Mohammad Hossein Emadi
Mohammad Hossein Emadi is an International consultant with 36 years of experience in agricultural, rural development and natural resource management. He has worked mainly in Iran, Afghanistan, Middle East, China, south East Asia and Central Asia on projects related to agricultural research and development. He is experienced in policy formulation for Agriculture, participatory approaches of NRM and Rural Development. He is Senior Advisor to the Minister of Agriculture in Iran in the area of Agricultural Technology Development and innovation since Dec 2013. He started part time consultancy with China in Agricultural and rural development Higher Education system since 2013. He started his new position as Permanent Representative to FAO, WFP and IFAD in Rome since 2017. He is Chairman of COAG in FAO since Nov 2018.
Food security and transformation of food and agricultural system to a more sustainable approach.
- Agriculture Engineering
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Plant Science
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Precision Agriculture and Environment
- Agroforestry and Landscaping
- Soil Science and Water Management
- Crop Protection and Entomology
- Greenhouse and Horticulture
- Livestock/Animal Farming and Genetic Engineering