Expert Level (Scientific Research Award)
Young Scientist Awards at Animal Health & Veterinary Medicine Conference 2021 for the best researches in Animal Health
is announcing Young Scientist Awards through
International Conference on Animal Health and Veterinary
Medicine. which is scheduled on September 20-21, 2021 Miami, USA. The main theme of our conference is “bridging excellence in veterinary research and animal health”. Animal Health 2021 will recognize participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of public health science and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award
will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our in our international conference of Animal Health 2021.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
Benefits: low publication fee
Criteria: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
• Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates.
(Link on the conference website)
• Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page.
• Chances to coordinate with partners around the world.
• Research work can be published in the relevant journal without.
• All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
• All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue.
• All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category.
• The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
•The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
• Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
• Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
• Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference.
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
The official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Animal Health 2021.