Drexel University, USA
Hai-Feng Ji is current a professor of Department of Chemistry, Drexel University. His research interests focus on MEMS devices, hydrogels, nanomaterials for energy and environmental applications, drug discovery, and surface chemistry. He is currently a co-author of over 160 peer-viewed journal articles and book chapters. He has co-authored 6 US patents, two of which have been licenced to companies. He has an H-index of 30. He is an editorial board member of several chemistry journals.
Polyacrylamide hydrogels do not have a good stretchablility, which limited their applications in teh weaable sensor field. In this work, we report the sensing behaviors of our newly developed highly stretchalbe hydrogels.
- Biosensors, Bio-sensing Technologies
- Nanotechnology in Biosensors
- Microfluidics- Technology & Healthcare
- Optical Biosensors
- Biosensors for Environmental Monitoring
- Biosensors in Drug Discovery
- Biomechatronics and Biotransducer
- Biomedical Engineering