MED tube is an online video-centric education and communication platform for healthcare professionals.It is free to use by HCP community,however registration is also required.
Pharma China is the most trusted English media and source of business intelligence covering the Chinese pharmaceutical and bio pharmaceutical sector. Pharma China is published by WiCON International Group LLC, a leading information and consulting firm which has been helping international healthcare companies succeed in China since 1991.
Events Get have been doing silent revolutions befitting your cause. As a matter of fact, you get to see a whole new perspective of your event/s, news, and articles when you upload them in advance on our site. List your all events, news, and guest posts with us on the seminar, workshop, conference, education, company, announcement, circular, business, technology, gadgets, telecom, and more of your college, university, institute, or company on a worldwide basis.
Conference Alerts enables users to receive free email notifications about Conferences, Seminars or Workshops of their chosen topics in locations of their select.
Manuscript edit offer comprehensive English editing services through all stages of the publication cycle. Our publication support caters to all genres of publications, including research studies by scholars and corporations. With a clientele across 80 countries, a proven online delivery model, and the expertise of more than 750 in house and online professionals in English language editing, we ensure the highest quality in manuscript editing.
Business1.com is the leading global B2B platform with 80 international industry portals. We serve millions of buyers and suppliers around the world.
Our mission is to be Number 1 in Business making it easy for companies generating leads anywhere, anytime.
We do this through 80 industry specific business portals, giving our customers the tools necessary to reach a global audience for their products, and by helping buyers find products and suppliers quickly and efficiently.
The Saudi Diabetes & Endocrine Association (SDEA) was started in 1982 as an "Endocrine Club" for Endocrinologists to meet monthly to exchange the latest in the field and standardize their approach for patient management. In 1984 it officially became SDEA.
In 1985 it became a member of the IDF. In 1988 it became a member of the ADA.
The association is licensed by the Ministry of Labour & Social Development within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Its mission and vision is to raise the awareness of the public about leading a healthy lifestyle to prevent and manage endocrinological diseases in particular diabetes and obesity.
Amongst its many activities the main are as follows:
1. Screen Programs thru our Mobile Unit:
a) School Screening Program which started in 2013; screened over 50,000 students for the main NCDs: DM, Obesity, HTN
b) Screening Company Employees: screened over 25,000 employees as above.
Screen as well as including educational lectures
2. The Sweet Smiles Club (SSC): established in August 2013 for the Type 1 DM patients. This club provides educational sessions for the patients and their families to help them, as well as having entertainment sessions to help them socialize and integrate well into society.
3. The Walking Club: established 2014 for the public at large. It is held on a monthly basis 9 times a year. The purpose is to encourage people to exercise the simplest activity to remain healthy: walking. It also includes educational tips to follow.
4. The Lose to Win Program: established in 2015 to aid overweight and obese people change their lifestyles adopting healthier ones to prevent or manage existing NCDs. It is run over a 6 month period twice a year covering both theoretical as well as practical application of lessons learned in healthy shopping, cooking and exercise.
5. Annual International conferences:
These have been conducted regularly since 2000. In 2015 a MOU was signed with the Endocrine Society in the USA to exclusively host Highlights of Endo conferences under SDEA umbrella in the Kingdom. International, regional, and national speakers congregate to exchange the state of the art knowledge in the field of Endocrinology to make sure patients receive the best quality care. These conferences are open to all healthcare workers globally.
6. around the year Public Awareness Campaigns:
SDEA thru its Health & Education Committee hold such activities for the public to support the community in their needs to learn about prevention of NCDs as well as manage them.