Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Dr. Narasimalu Srikanth is a Senior Scientist and Program Director of Energy Research Institute, leading the Wind & Marine research team. He has more than 25 years of Industrial experience and earlier he was with Vestas Wind systems as a senior specialist in the Technology department, leading some of the key research activities related to aeromechanics and condition monitoring specialization of wind turbines. He also served ASM Technology Singapore leading the research and development of semiconductor equipment and with Tata engineering (TELCO) at Pune (India) focusing on heavy machinery design. He received his first masters from Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India in machine design and his second masters in materials engineering and his first PhD in the area of mechanical engineering and a second PhD in Technology Management from National University of Singapore (NUS).
His areas of technical research interests are wind & tidal resource mapping marine & turbine development, structural health monitoring and simulation methods. He is a member of OES, ASME, ASM, ASPE, IEEE and MRS(S).
- Renewable Energy
- Green Energy and Economy
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Approaches
- Biofuels and Bioenergy
- Solar, Wind and Marine Energy
- Hydro Power Generation and Geothermal Energy
- Waste to Energy and Smart Grid Systems
- Global Impacts of Using Non-Renewable Resources
- Fossil and Radioactive Fuels
- Petroleum Engineering and Natural Gas Recovery
- Advanced Materials for Energy Storage, Generation and Transmission