East China University of Science and Technology, China
Dr. Li Zhang is a professor at East China University of Science and Technology. Her research focuses on microfluidics, heat transfer enhancement technology and advanced manufacturing of energy materials. She has published more than 50 papers in reputed journals at home and abroad.
Microfluidics, Heat transfer Enhancement technology and Advanced manufacturing of energy materials.
- Microfluidics Research & Advances
- Biosensors & Lab-on-a-Chip Technologies
- 3D-Printing of Microfluidics Devices
- Droplet-based, Digital & Centrifugal Microfluidics
- Tissue Engineering
- Droplet-Based Microfluidics
- Nanofluidics & Fluid Dynamics
- Novel Micro Sampling, Separation & Detections
- Point of Care Technologies
- Microfluidics in Drug Delivery & Formulations