Universidad Camilo JosÃ© Cela, Spain
Master Business Administration Hospital Management. IMF Business School. Camilo JosÃ© Cela University. Madrid. Spain.
1. Fecal Biomarkers in the Pathophysiology and Diagnosis of Microscopic Colitis: Calprotectin and Fecal Microbiota. (PhD in Medicine). Ongoing. 2. Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Multi-centre Phase III Study on the Efficacy and Tolerability of a 8-week Treatment with Budesonide vs. Mesalazine vs. Placebo in Patients With Lymphocytic Colitis. 3. Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-centre trial on the efficacy and safety of budesonide for induction of remission in incomplete microscopic colitis. Phase III study. 4. Suspension of anti-TNF treatment in patients with inflammatory bowel disease: Multicenter, prospective and randomized clinical trial. October 2015. Promoter: Spanish working group in Crohn and ulcerative colitis. Geteccu. Phase III. 5. Identification of novel modulators of chronic inflammation in prevalent diseases: Unveiling divergent mechanisms of disease. 6. Identification of an integrated panel of non-invasive biomarkers predictive of the microscopic colitis diagnosis. 7. Establishment of a Prospective data registry for harmonising follow-up and treatment of Microscopic Colitis in Europe. 8. Prospective and multicenter study on the epidemiology and "omics" characteristics of inflammatory bowel disease of recent diagnosis in Spain.
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Bariatric Surgery and Obesity
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Pathophysiology of Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Biliary disorders
- Alcoholic & Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Liver Cirrhosis and Transplantation
- Diagnosis & Advanced Treatments