Young Scientist Award
Fields marked with (*) are required
International Conference on Aquaculture & Marine Biology
July 18-19, 2022 | Miami, USA
Young Scientist Awards at Aquaculture & Marine Biology 2022 for the best researches in Marinebiology
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through International Conference on Materials science (Materials Science 2022) which is scheduled at Miami, USA during July 18-19, 2022. This Marinebiology conference focuses on “Approaching towards an Environment-Resistant Aquaculture"
Aquaculture & Marine Biology 2022 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of Aquaculture & Marine Biology 2022 and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Aquaculture & Marine Biology 2022 focuses mainly on Aquatic Ecosystem & Aqua Farming, Sustainable Aquaculture, Coastal and Marine Ecosystem. Marinebiology conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. Candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
Benefits: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
- Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
- Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
- Link on the conference website
- Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
- Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
- Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
- All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
- All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
- All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
- The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
- The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
- Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
- Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Aquaculture & Marine Biology Conference.