VIGNANS Foundation for Science, Technology, India
Dr K.V. Madhuri has completed her PhD at the age of 26 years from Sri Venkateswara University and postdoctoral studies from Universite de Moncton, CANADA. She is working as Professor of Physics & Assoc.Dean of Research & Development, in VFSTR University.
Preparation and characterization of transition metal oxide thin films and their applications in chromogenic devices and gas sensors.
- Nano science and Technology
- Nano Materials Synthesis and Characterization
- Materials Science and Engineering Physics
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Nano- Biotechnology
- Nano- Medicines
- Nanotechnology in Cancer Treatment
- Environmental Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Food Industry
- Nanotechnology in Solar Cells
- Nanotechnology in Cosmetics
- Nanotechnology in Electronics