Abu Dhabi Polytechnic Institute of Technology, UAE
Professor Saud Aldajah is a profound expert in the areas of nanotechnology. His work has led to various patent applications in carbon nanotube production and nanocomposites. Prof. Aldajah graduated from Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) with a PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering in 2003. Prof. Aldajah was hired by Abu Dhabi Polytechnic (ADPoly) in 2014 and is presently the department chair of the Electromechanical Engineering Technology (EMET) program. Prof. Saud served on the editorial board for more than a dozen international journals. He also chaired and attributed in many international conferences locally and internationally. Currently, he is leading the creation of a graduate engineering program at ADPoly.
Electrochemical Engineering Effect of blending on physiochemical properties of jojoba diesel fuels Sand Particles Impact on the tribological Behavior of Sliding Contact. High and Low Speed Impact Characteristics of Nanocomposites, Advanced Materials Research.
- Nano science and Technology
- Nano Materials Synthesis and Characterization
- Materials Science and Engineering Physics
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Nano- Biotechnology
- Nano- Medicines
- Nanotechnology in Cancer Treatment
- Environmental Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Food Industry
- Nanotechnology in Solar Cells
- Nanotechnology in Cosmetics
- Nanotechnology in Electronics