Meetings International has taken the initiative to provide attendees with awards to recognize, celebrate and promote achievements at various meetings and events. We recognize and celebrate achievements in an industry that is constantly evolving and pushing the boundaries of best practice. These awards represent the pinnacle of your achievements as an event professional. To receive an award, it must be endorsed by an illustrious panel of industry-leading professionals, which is your impression.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER This award recognizes a notable presentation made during the course of a pediatrics conference. It also recognizes the speakers' enthusiasm and determination to improve the experience of everyone during the conference.
OCM This award is intended to recognize the continued support of the conference's organizing committee members. The award winners will be selected by the Pediatrics Health 2023 Steering Committee.
THESIS PRESENTATION This award aims to honor the young minds of our time. Winners will be selected by the Jury of the Young Researcher Forum. The award is based on her presentation skills, research impact, and its application in the field of pediatrics.
POSTER AWARD This award recognizes the best poster presentation delivered during the event. Winners will be selected by poster session judges. Winning posters will be judged on content and clarity of presentation, innovative approach, communication standards, and scientific aspects.
AWARDS This honor is presented to the Pediatric Health Council in recognition of its broad pediatric efforts and efforts to drive the most rapid improvement and creative practice in the field of pediatric health writing and research.
• All submitted abstracts are automatically eligible for prizes.
• All prizes will be selected by the prize division judges.
• Winners will be officially announced at the Closing Ceremony.
• Poster award winners will receive a certificate.
• Awards will be judged on plot and form, intelligence, reasoning and approach, familiarity with previous work, engaging quality, message and primary interest, parity of visual content, and overall impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• The topic should fit the scientific session of the conference.
• Each participant can submit a maximum of two contributions.
• Abstracts must be submitted online according to the prescribed abstract template.
• Abstracts must be in Times New Roman, font size 12.
• The abstract should include the speaker's title, name, affiliation, country, bio, recent photos, images, and references.
• Each poster should be approximately 1m x 1m. The title, content, and authorship information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
Learning In a New Space
New Tips & Tactics