Fields marked with (*) are required
Meetings International will present the Young Scientist Award at the International Conference on Pediatric Health and Primary Care in Berlin, Germany on June 26-27, 2023 This event will focus on " New prospects in pediatrics to prevent child life " This event recognizes participants who have brought great value to the medical science community and presents the Distinguished Young Scientist Award. The Young Scientist Awards provide young researchers with powerful professional development opportunities by meeting, exchanging and sharing experiences with experts at international conferences. The organizing committee of this event will provide a platform for all aspiring young researchers, early career researchers, postgraduate/masters students and PhD students. Students and trainees present their research and innovations.
Eligibility: Young scientists, faculty, postdocs, PhD students and outstanding MScs, MPhil etc. Candidates from the scientific industry are also welcome to participate.
• The Young Scientist Feature is a platform that encourages young researchers in fields by giving them the opportunity to present their achievements and future prospects.
• Recognition as a YRF Award Winner.
• Link to Conference Website.
• Recognition at Meetings Int. Awards Page.
• Opportunities to work with partners around the world.
• Research articles can be published in relevant journals without publication fees.
• All submitted abstracts are automatically eligible for prizes.
• All presentations will be graded at the conference site.
• All prizes will be selected by the prize division judges.
• Young Scientist Award winners will receive a certificate.
• Awards will be judged on plot and form, intelligence, reasoning and approach, familiarity with previous work, engaging quality, message and primary interest, visual content parity, and overall impression.
• All submissions must be in English.
• Topics must fit the scientific session of the conference
• Each participant may submit a maximum of two papers
• Abstracts must be submitted online according to the given abstract template
• Abstracts should be Times New Roman and font size will be 12
• The abstract should include the speaker's title, name, affiliation, country,bio, recent photos,images and references.
Conditions of Acceptance: To receive an award, the winner must, with the permission of the author, submit for publication on the website the presentation in which the award is being presented. If you do not submit her PPT and approval within the specified period, the award will be forfeited.
Announcements: The official announcement of the winners will be made after the completion of the Pediatrics Health 2023 conference.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning In a New Space
New Tips & Tactics
Sponsors / Advertising