Fields marked with (*) are required
Young Scientist Awards at Pharma Biotech Conference 2022 for the best researches in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology:
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through International Conference on Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (Pharma Biotech 2022) which is scheduled on June 15-16, 2022 in Vancouver, Canada. This Pharmaceutical Biotechnology focuses on “Novel strategies and innovations in global pharmaceutical industry’’.
Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 2022 and upcoming online conferences will recognize participants who have significantly added value to the research community of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences. Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 2022 focuses mainly to develop new products, new processes, methods and services and to improve existing ones. Thus, international competitiveness can be strengthened, new jobs can be created and existing jobs preserved.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phill Candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate. The awards will be assessed.
The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives-
1. Acknowledgement as YRF Award
2. Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
3. Link on the conference
4. Chances to coordinate with partners around the world Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
1. All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award. All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
2. All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
3. The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive an award certificate. As far as to plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
1. All submissions must be in English.
2. The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
3. Each individual participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 papers
4. An abstract must be submitted online as per the given be 12
5. Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardees must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT and permission within the designated timeframe will result in the forfeiture of the award.
The official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Conference. To develop new products, new processes, methods and services and to improve existing ones. Thus, international competitiveness can be strengthened, new jobs can be created and existing jobs preserved.
Learning In a New Space
New Tips & Tactics