Luis Jorge Conde Martin
University of Alcinate, Spain
Mr Jorge Conde is working as a professional in Pharmaceutical Affairs focused on the registration of Pharmaceutical Products, with an interest in biologicals, internationally, and a special perspective for North-East Africa and Latin America. He is also a lecturer in Intellectual property and Patents and has working experiences in editorial tasks. His previous research has been focused on molecular biology, neuroscience, ROS, preventive therapies, reprogramming of stem cells and Regenerative Medicine.
Research work has been focused in Neuroscience, ROS, Anti-aging therapies, Regenerative Medicine, Reprogramming of Stem Cells, Biochemistry, Diabetes, Intelectual Property, Patents, Public Health and Pharmaceutical Affairs.
- Cell Therapy
- Gene Therapy
- Molecular Medicine
- Genetic Medicine
- Rare Diseases & Orphan drugs
- Cell Therapy Bio processing
- Clinical and Translational Research
- Technologies in Stem Cell Research
- Stem cell Research & Regenerative Medicine
- Cell &Gene Therapy Development and Production
- Cellular and Technological Breakthroughs in Cancer