Young Scientist Award
Fields marked with (*) are required
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through 3rd World Biomarkers Summit (Biomarkers 2020) which is scheduled at Paris, France during July 20-21, 2020. This Biomarkers conference focuses on “Biomarker as a Future Protagonist”.
Biomarkers 2020 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of oncological research and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Biomarkers 2020 focuses mainly on Biomarkers, Prognosis, Diagnosis and Prediction, Lifestyle and Medication, Cancer Therapies and Therapeutics, Immuno-Oncology, Molecular Genetics, Drug Development, Nanotechnology for Biomarkers. Biomarkers conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
Benefits: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
- Acknowledgement as YRF Awardee
- Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
- Link on the conference website
- Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
- Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
- Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
- All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
- All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
- All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
- The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
- The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
- Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
- Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Biomarkers Conference.