Ryong Nam Kim
Seoul National University Bio-MAX/N-BIO, Korea
Ryong Nam Kim had completed his PhD from Functional Genomics Department of UST (University of Science and Technology) and performed his postdoctoral studies in KRIBB (Korean Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology). After his postdoctoral studies, he was Research Professor in Tumor Microenvironment Global Core Research Center in Seoul National University College of Pharmacy, and Biomedical Research Institute and Cancer Research Institute in Seoul National University Hospital. At present, he is Research Professor in Seoul National University Bio-MAX/N-BIO.He has published more than 50 papers in reputed scientific journals and he also has partial ownership of 3 patents, including one USA patent.
He has expertise in cancer genomics and pharmacogenomics for discovering biomarkers and identifying drug candidates for therapeutically treating cancer patients.
- Antibiotics: General and meticulously
- Pharmacology of Antibiotics
- Antibiotics for Emerging & Re-Emerging Diseases
- Microorganisms in Recent Drug discovery
- Over the Counter Antibiotics
- Alternative to Antibiotics
- Genetics of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Antibiotic Shortage: A Serious Safety Concern
- Generic Antibiotics
- Veterinary Antibiotics