New York Medical College, USA
Renowned for his excellence as a medical researcher and educator, Yoshiaki Omura, MD, ScD is credited with the discovery of four different methods for noninvasive, rapid, early detection of various cancers using 4 non-invasive early quick detection methods of various cancers he discovered. These include detection of cancer from electrocardiograms and new individualized, safe, effective treatment of various cancers and their metastases using a combination of different principles he discovered during the past 15 years & recently he succeeded in completely stopping cancer activity in hopelessly advanced cancer patients.
Dr. Yoshiaki Omura has authored more than 290 research articles and 9 books, as well as many book chapters and teaches as adjunct medical professor of New York Medical College. Because of his work he is invited as keynote speaker to many international congresses on Oncology & Cardiology.
- Cardiovascular Diseases & Heart Failure
- Cardiac Surgery and Transplantation
- Hypertension & Sports Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Silent Ischemia and Ischemic Heart Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias and Device Therapy
- Personalized Medicine-The Future
- Interventional Cardiology
- Myocardial Infarction
- Paediatric and Geriatric Cardiology
- Live Supporting Cardiac Devices