- What information do we collect? Meetings International collects info from interested parties when they register or subscribe to a newsletter, journal, conference, magazine, or webcast. We will ask you for contact information (e.g. email) and your demographic information (such as zip, industry and job function).
- What use is made of this information? Meetings International is the sole owner of the personal information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this data to third parties in ways different to those outlined in this statement:
- We will use the details you have provided about yourself to create and draw your attention to Meetings International conferences and commercial opportunities that you have requested and that maybe of interest to you.
- We may share with advertisers, affiliates and other commercial companies with whom we have, or might have an association, the information you have provided.
- If you do not wish to receive mail from Meetings International, email us at
[email protected] or click the unsubscribe link that should be present in each message sent to you from Meetings International.
- Our database has been designed to allow us to remove those individuals who do not wish to receive mails from Meetings International various divisions. If you do not want your information shared in this way, contact:
[email protected] with subject line as "UNSUBSCRIBE"
Photography & Filming:
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and videography taking place during the conference and this will be uploaded in social networking sites. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to
[email protected] prior to the event.
By submitting registration information, delegates agree to allow Meetings International and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email
[email protected] .
The contact info of registered delegates and speakers will be placed on the attendee list which will be shared to our sponsoring companies for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise us regarding this at the time of booking.
Websites & Links:
The conference and associated Meetings International websites may link to other networking tools and websites provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Meetings International takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
- Postal addresses, and other personally identifying information and data that is provided may be used to promote Meetings International services, and may be rented and/or licensed to relevant outside firms for promotional purposes.
- Phone Numbers provided to Meetings International may be used by Meetings International and other divisions of Meetings International for promotional purposes. Meetings International will not share telephone numbers with any third party.