Meetings International welcomes participants from across the globe to present their posters through electronic media. Corresponding abstracts will be published in our supporting journals. We, at Meetings International aim at setting a platform for all the budding researchers and scientists to present their real-time work and share their views and aspects related to the theme of the conference.
- All e-posters must be created using Microsoft PDF format with a maximum of 1 page that includes the title of the poster.
- Posters should be typed in clear print that can be easily read from a computer with the title displayed in bold letters of minimum size 16mm at the top of the poster. The title should display the name and affiliation of the presenter.
- Content may be displayed in columns (usually 2 columns).
- Content should contain the project aim/objectives; project discussion/methods; project evaluation/analysis; results and conclusion(s).
- Illustrations should be professionally drawn.
- All ePosters must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the event.