Taipei Medical University, Taiwan
Chih-Wei Peng received the B.S. degree in physical therapy from Chang Gung University, Taoyuan, Taiwan, in 2000, and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in biomedical engineering from National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, in 2002 and 2007, respectively. He is currently a Professor in the School of Biomedical Engineering and Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Taipei Medical University, and also the Secretary-general of Taiwan Rehab. Eng. & Assistive Technology Society. His research interests include functional electrical stimulation, neural engineering, neuromodulation, assistive technology, rehabilitation engineering, neural prostheses, urological electrophysiology, and physical therapy.
Physical therapy, brain neuromodulation, biomedical engineering, neural engineering, rehabilitation engineering, neural prostheses, urological electrophysiology, and functional electrical stimulation.
- Neurosurgery & Brain Tumors
- Neurological Disorders & Neuroimmunological disorders
- Spine Surgery & Spine Disorders
- Central Nervous System
- Pediatric Neurology & Neuropharmocology
- Clinical Neurology & Neuropsychiatry
- Neuroradiology & Neuroimaging
- Neuroplasticity & Neurorehabilitation
- Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care