Awards @ Veterinary_2023
Meetings International has always been at the forefront to support and encourage the scientific and techno researchers to march forward with their research work. Veterinary 2023 conference offers various awards as reorganization to exceptional researcher and their research work. We invite all enthusiastic researchers from all around the world join us for the 6th International Conference on Veterinary and Animal Health scheduled in Vizag, India during November 20-21, 2023.
Eminent Key Note Speaker Award:
Veterinary 2023 will confer the Model Key Note Speaker Award to the researchers who have spent a considerable time of their academic life towards the research related to the conference topic. Keynote speaker award is for the researchers/speakers who have done all the hard work behind the scene. It will be a small clap for their dedication and hard work.
Outstanding Speaker Award:
Veterinary 2023 will bestow model speaker award to those researchers who have made significant contribution towards the conference topic during their research period as well as presented the research topic in an impressive way in the oral presentation during the summit. It will be an apt appreciation from the Jury as well as from the delegates. The award they receive will motivate them to march forward with the research work.
Model Organizing Committee Member Award:
Veterinary 2023 will take this opportunity to facilitate eminent experts from this field with the model Organizing Committee Member award for their phenomenal contribution towards the society through their academic research. This will be a trivial but significant reorganization of their dedication and discipline.
Promising Young Researcher Award:
The motive of this Award during the Veterinary 2023 is to appreciate research work of the budding young researcher who is continuing their research work to create a better society. The award will provide them a tremendous amount of encouragement to keep moving forward.
Educative Poster Award:
The educative poster award for Veterinary 2023 will be endorsement for those who wishes to display their research paper through a poster and will act as a guiding force those researchers. The award will be presented to the most informative and educative research poster.
- All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
- All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue.
- All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category.
- The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
- The winners of the Poster Award will receive an award certificate.
- The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers.
- The abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template.
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12.
- The abstract must contain a title, name, affiliation, country, speaker’s biography, recent photograph, image and reference.
Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.