Rome is known for its stunning architecture, with the Colleseum, Pantheon, and Trevi Fountain as the main attractions. It was the centre of the Roman Empire that ruled the European Continent for several ages. And, you'll find the smallest country in the world in Rome; Vatican City.
The 5 most visited places in Rome are:
1. Pantheon (8 million tourists a year),
2. The Colosseum (7.036. 104 tourists a year),
3. Trevi Fountain (3.5 million tourists a year),
4. Sistine Chapel (3 million tourists a year) and
5. The Roman Forum (2.5 million tourists a year).
Learning In a New Space
New Tips & Tactics