Bekir Sami Yilbas
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Saudi Arabia
Bekir S. Yilbas received his PhD in Mechanical Engineering from the Birmingham University. He was awarded the Doctor of Engineering in 2005 by Birmingham University owing to his significant contribution to his field of study. He has published over 600 journal papers in reputable international journals and presented over 100 papers at international conferences. He has served as an editorial board member of international journals, including International Journal of Machine Tool and Manufacture Design, Research and Application, International Journal of Subsurface Sensing Technologies and Applications, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Journal of Achievements in Materials and Manufacturing Engineering, International Journal of Nano-manufacturing and Archives of Materials Science and Engineering. He has received numerous awards as recognition of his research work.
Laser Machining Applications, Non-equilibrium Energy Transport in metals and dielectrics, Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer.
- Advanced Laser Processing
- Advanced Optical and Magnetic Material
- Advanced Materials & Functional Devices
- Micro patterning and Nano processing
- Drilling, Brazing and Soldering
- Beam delivery system
- Micro and remote welding
- Industrial application of Laser
- Laser-based Additive Manufacturing
- Advanced Nanomaterials- production, Synthesis and Processing
- Laser detectors
- Gas, solid and diode laser