Young Scientist Award
Fields marked with (*) are required
Meetings International has taken the initiative to felicitate attendees with awards to recognize, celebrate and encourage achievement in its various conferences and events. We salute and acknowledge attainment within an industry that is continuously evolving and re-drawing the boundaries of best practices. These awards represent the pinnacle of professional achievement for event professionals. To win an award you will have been endorsed by our illustrious panel of the foremost industry professionals which is a sure-fire signifier of your formidable credentials.
Outstanding Speaker Infectious diseases 2023: This award recognizes academic and business speakers for their excellent presentation skills and for the significant contribution to Infectious diseases and health care that they make to their professions, their teams, and their patients through their practice, leadership, or research endeavor. The recipient of this award will be chosen by the session chair and co-chair. The awardees will be felicitated after the completion of the oral session. Our Infectious diseases and health care encourages researchers from across the globe to take part as a speaker at these prestigious events.
Best Keynote Speaker in Infectious diseases 2023: This award recognizes the notable presentations given during the course of the Infectious diseases and health care conference. It also recognizes the enthusiasm and determination of the speaker to improve the experience of all who they come into contact with. The award will be given based on the impact of the presentation on the attendees of the event. We will also be taking into account the references taken from the citations of the keynote speaker. These awardees will be felicitated by one of the members of the organizing panel present during the conference.
Best Organising Committee Member in Infectious diseases 2023: This award seeks to recognize the continuous support provided by the Organising Committee members of the conference. The recipient of this award will be selected by the operating committee of Infectious disease and Health care 2023. The award will be given based on the support and cooperation provided by a member of the organizing panel from the beginning to the successful completion of the conference.
Best Poster Award in Infectious diseases 2023: This award recognizes the best poster presentation given during the course of an event. The recipient of this award will be selected by the judge of the poster session. An award-winning poster will be evaluated on presentation content and clarity, innovativeness of approach, communication criteria, and scientific aspects. It will also be based on layout, Infectious diseases and Health care research insights, and analysis and results from the description. The awardees will be felicitated after the completion of the poster session
- All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
- All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category.
- The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
- The winners of the Poster Award will receive an award certificate.
- The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression
- All submissions must be in English.
- The topic must fit into the scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit a maximum of 2 papers.
- The abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template.
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and the font size will be 12.
- The abstract must contain the title, name, affiliation, country, speaker’s biography, recent photograph, image, and reference.
- Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents, and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.