Young Scientist Award
Fields marked with (*) are required
Meetings International is declaring Young Scientist Awards through the 8th International Conference on Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine which is booked at Dubai, UAE | November 21-22, 2022. with the theme "Trends, Challenges and Leadership in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine "
Tissue Engineering 2022 and forthcoming meetings will perceive members who have essentially enhanced established researchers of ecological science and give them remarkable Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will give a solid expert advancement open door for youthful explores by meeting specialists to trade and share their encounters at our worldwide gatherings.
Tissue Engineering 2022 spotlights basically on collect useful developments that re-establish, keep up, or improve harmed tissues or entire organs. Fake skin and ligament are instances of designed tissues that have been affirmed by the FDA; notwithstanding, at present, they have restricted use in human patients. Regenerative medication tries to supplant tissue or organs that have been harmed by illness, injury, or inborn issues, versus the current clinical system that centres essentially on treating the indications. Eligibility:
Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil candidates. Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
Benefits: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
- Acknowledgement as YRF Award
- Promotion on the conference website, Young Researcher Awards and certificates
- Link on the conference website
- Recognition on Meetings Int. Award Page
- Chances to coordinate with partners around the world
- Research work can be published in the relevant journal without any publication fee
- All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
- All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
- All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
- The winners of the Young Scientist Award will receive award certificate.
- The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
- All submissions must be in English.
- The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
- Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
- Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
- Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
- Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Conditions of Acceptance:
To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.