Meetings International extends our immense pleasure and is honored to invite you to attend the “International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Robotics” hosted on April 29-30, 2022 in Osaka, Japan. This conference revolves around the theme: “Innovations in Artificial Intelligence for Sustainable world” to unite Computer Engineers, Researchers, and Scientists in the area of interest from all over the world, which would provide a space to exchange ideas, concepts, and enhance skills and knowledge. It provides an opportunity for future research aspirants for exploring various fields of Artificial Intelligence & Robotics. Meetings International in producing top-quality Conferences, Workshops, Video Presentations, and symposia in all major fields of science, engineering, and medicine. Meetings Int. has been collaborating with international and national institutes, Universities, Industries, and highly affiliated individuals, for hosting global conferences and events. The key objective of Meetings Int. is to support and give space for communication between engineering and science research among the Industrial and Academic communities.
Session 01: AI & Big Data - Artificial Intelligence Conference discusses the capability of machines, in comparison to the natural ability exhibited by human beings and animals. As a result, it is sometimes called Machine Astuteness. When a machine is intellectually modified, then a machine can effectively sense its environment and take some actions to increase its chances of accomplishing the prescribed goals successfully. The data which is astronomically immense or broad or intricate information can be perceived and understood by them and stored in the memory of machine/ computer.
Session 02: AI in Business - AI is supporting retail and business persons to find and compare associated products of various colors, sizes, brands, or shapes. The capabilities of AI are advancing every year. AI works first by the input of visual cues retrieved from the uploaded images; the software successfully helps the customer in identifying the product they work on. At present business communication is flooded with channels, content, implements, and solutions, obstructing individuals (or companies) from focusing on targets while harming the work-life balance. The learning of AI and machines are going to bring drastic changes in the ways HR and recruitment are carried out in every business and this is going to be awe-inspiring as they have to manage tons of data.
Session 03: AI & Robotics - Artificial Intelligence Conference covers Artificial Intelligence (AI), a branch of computer science encompassing advancing computer programs to manage tasks. AI algorithms help to support learning, perception, solving, logical reasoning, and understanding of language. It is used within Google searches, Online business recommendation engines, and finding routes through GPS. The AI algorithms are the only key element that controls the robotic system, which includes sensors, actuators, and non-AI programming.
Session 04: AI in Health Care - Artificial Intelligence Conference describes the purpose of artificial astuteness as to modify computers to become more utilizable in finding solutions to problematic healthcare concerns and effective interpretation of data obtained by a diagnosis of a multitude of chronic diseases. Primary care physicians can use AI to record their notes, analyze their conversations with patients, and enter the pertinent information directly into Electronic health record systems. PathAI is developing technology of machine learning to support pathologists in making precise diagnoses. In current times, the company's goals are to minimize errors in the diagnosis of cancer and create methods for individualized medical interventions and treatment.
Session 05: AI in Multimedia Technology - Artificial Intelligence describes it as the simulation of human astuteness in machines that are programmed to work like humans and mimic their behaviors and actions. The term may additionally be applied to any machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and quandary-solving. Multimedia plays an important role in the keenly intellective cities' eco-system due to the astronomically immense presence of multi-model sensors and keenly intellective objects in the environment, incremented multimedia collaboration among different organizations, and genuine-time media sharing between convivially-connected people. Cloud computing Events fit well as a sanctioning technology in this scenario as it provides a flexible stack of computing, storage, and software accommodations at a low cost.
Session 06: Artificial Neural Networks - Artificial Intelligence Conference explains the importance of neural networks. As the “neural” part of their designation suggests, they are encephalon-inspired systems that are intended to replicate the way that we humans learn. Neural networks consist of input and output layers, as well as an obnubilated layer consisting of units that transform the input into something that the output layer can utilize. These are the systems that are developed by the inspiration of neuron functionality in the encephalon, which will replicate the way humans learn. Neural networks constitute both input & output layers with obnubilated layers that contain units that vicissitude input into output.
Session 07: Information Technology - Artificial Intelligence Conference notifies about the Information technology (or IT) is a term that encompasses all forms of technology used to engender, store, exchange, and use information in its sundry forms. Telephone and radio equipment and switches are utilized for voice communications. Information technology is utilized in companies to implement communication strategies. Network and email play a key role in organizational communication internally as well as externally. Information technology facilitates storing and regaining immensely colossal information expeditiously with the avail of hardware and software networks and workstations at lesser costs. Information technology enables the configuration and cumulation of data to provide information for making expeditious decisions.
Session 08: Ethics of AI - The Artificial Intelligence Conference notifies the advantages of robotics in healthcare as they have the potential to transmute a wide variety of health care practices, such as surgery, rehabilitation, therapy, patient companionship, and everyday activities. Robotic instruments utilized in health care are not designed to make their work more facile. Robotics in agriculture avail to increment the productivity in the agriculture industry has been actively working to adopt different forms of robotic technology. Farmers are utilizing harvesters and tractors that are self-guided by GPS. Sensor technology is being utilized to manage pests and diseases that affect crops. Many robots in manufacturing collaborate with workers to perform monotonous and perpetual. Robotic manufacturing technology is becoming safer to operate. Cameras, sensors, and automatic shut-off capabilities enable robots to sense and stay clear of humans in the workplace.
Session 09: Machine Learning & Computing - Artificial Intelligence Conference aims to promote the integration of computing and machine learning. Artificial astuteness helps in solving aptitude, reasoning, and learning in general. This application is utilized in various sectors to complete the tasks inaccurate manner in a stipulated time.
Session 10: Humanoid Robots - Artificial Intelligence describes general humanoid robots which have a torso with a head, two arms, and two legs. Humanoid robots are professional robots built to act like humans and interact like them. They provide value by automating tasks in a way that leads to cost savings and productivity. Robots increase the safety of workers by preventing accidents. Robots are modified to make them more personalized, engaging, and interactive than ever.
Meetings International is announcing Young Scientist Awards through Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Conference (Artificial Intelligence 2021) which is scheduled at Dubai, UAE during May 24-25, 2021. This Artificial Intelligence focuses on "New Innovations in the future of Robotics"
Artificial Intelligence 2021 and upcoming conferences will recognise participants who have significantly added value to the scientific community of environmental science and provide them outstanding Young Scientist Awards. The Young Scientist Award will provide a strong professional development opportunity for young researches by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences at our international conferences.
Artificial Intelligence 2021 focuses mainly on Information fusion, Machine Language and Computing, Virtual Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data mining with big data. Artificial Intelligence conference operating committee is providing a platform for all the budding young researchers, young investigators, post-graduate/Master students, PhD. students and trainees to showcase their research and innovation.
Eligibility: Young Scientists, faculty members, post-doctoral fellows, PhD scholars and bright Final Year MSc and M.Phil. Candidates, Persons from Scientific Industry can also participate.
Benefits: The Young Scientist Feature is a platform to promote young researchers in their respective area by giving them a chance to present their achievements and future perspectives.
Conditions of Acceptance: To receive the award, the awardee must submit the presentation for which the award is given, for publication at the website, along with author permission. Failure to submit the PPT, and permission within the designated timeframe will result in forfeiture of award.
Award Announcements: Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the completion of Artificial Intelligence Conference.
Meetings Int. is a worldwide pioneer in delivering top notch gatherings, workshops and symposia in every significant field of science, innovation and medication worldwide receives 400,000+ online visitors with 1000+ sessions which confirm the outstanding pool of new users and visitors creating a platform to build your market place globally. Since its initiation, Meetings Int. has been related with national and global affiliations, organizations and elevated level people, committed to have world class meetings and occasions so its provide a big platform to show your product and advertise.
The explorer’s traffic is the benchmark for advertisement and the Artificial Intelligence website is continually dragged in observer over the world. As specify by the Google Analytics, in excess of 1,684 Researchers are visiting to our conference sites. Entrepreneur help you to put the spotlight on your brand by advertising with more than 9 million+ readers worldwide and about 5 million+ hits every month on our site. We provide a good opportunity to boost your business on our platform. We offer a range of eye-catching advertising spaces and branding. Researchers from significant nations including United States, Japan, United Kingdom, India, France, Taiwan, and Germany visit our conference site. Subscribers and conference attendees can be your upcoming enthusiastic customers. We maintain high quality and ethical standards in event industry, which makes us unique and better than the rest. Advertisement banner must be provided by the advertising company and must be in the jpg or jpeg format. The banner must be of high resolution and must not have copyright infringement.
For further queries, connect our Program Manager at
You can also connect us via WhatsApp: +65 3158 1626 / +44 1250 400 009
Awards @ Artificial Intelligence 2021
Meetings International has taken an initiative to felicitate attendees with awards to recognise, celebrate and encourage achievement in its various conferences and events. These awards have different committees, nominating procedures and submission deadlines. We salute and acknowledge attainment within an industry that is continuously evolving and re-drawing the boundaries of best practice. These awards represent the pinnacle of professional achievement for event professionals. They recognize Best Eminent Presentation Award, Outstanding Oral Presentation Award, Best Organising Committee Member Award, and Outstanding Future Scientist Presentation Award & Best Poster Award. We invite all enthusiastic researchers from all around the world join us for the Artificial Intelligence 2021 conference scheduled in May 24-25, 2021 in Dubai, UAE.
Artificial Intelligence 2021 will honour the Keynote Speakers who have made significant contributions to the field of Artificial Intelligence but also makes a difference by his presence during the conference. Recipients of the award are considered to have advanced the field through research or service.
There will be a number of technical sessions in the conference under different themes. These awards are provided to the presentations that have been selected to be the best in the particular session. Artificial Intelligence 2021 perceives the individuals who have made significant and imaginative walks in education system. This award will be provided for the most outstanding presentation of the entire conference.
The organising committee can avail in the process of managing the multiple tasks that need to be done. Committee members, having a good erudition of the event management plan, are well placed to provide training, supervision and assistance to other personnel involved in the organisation of the event. Meetings International will honour as a best OCM the individual who has demonstrated their support and guidance throughout the conference. OCM should be eminent or highly affiliated like Dean, Professor, HOD, Chair persons, CEO, CFO, MD etc. Selection of the best OCM will be made on the basis of the participant contribution and years of experience in the respective research field. They must have good number of research papers and citations and should be more number of years of experience.
The Future Researcher Presentation Award will be given to the most outstanding presentation presented by a participant who has registered under the student category. Undergraduates, Master students, and Ph.D. students will be considered under this category. This award recognizes individuals in the early stages of their careers that have already made outstanding research, teaching, and/or service contributions to the field of information systems.
To be eligible for the award Students interested in having their posters considered for the Artificial Intelligence 2021 conference, they must have submitted an abstract of their poster to the conference. The award committee will consider all posters that relate to the study of public opinion, whether they focus on theory, substantive findings, research methods, and/or statistical techniques used in such research. All posters will automatically be considered for the Poster Award and the posters will take place in the conference venue and Poster Judges will select the best posters. The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony. The winners will receive a certificate award.
The awards given for our Artificial Intelligence 2021 conferences recognise the wide range of responsibilities and dedication of Researchers and Engineers professionals who promote the highest standards of care across the whole health service. Artificial Intelligence 2021 events make a huge contribution to maintaining and protecting the health and well-being of people across the globe.
All presented abstracts will automatically be considered for the Award.
All the presentation will be evaluated in the conference venue
All the awards will be selected by the judges of the award category
The winners will be formally announced during the closing ceremony.
The winners of the Poster Award will receive award certificate.
The awards will be assessed as far as plan and format, intelligence, argumentation and approach, familiarity with past work, engaging quality, message and primary concerns, parity of content visuals, and by and large impression.
All submissions must be in English.
The topic must fit into scientific sessions of the conference
Each individual participant is allowed to submit maximum 2 papers
Abstract must be submitted online as per the given abstract template
Abstracts must be written in Times New Roman and font size will be 12
Abstract must contain title, name, affiliation, country, speakers biography, recent photograph, image and reference
Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
1. Meetings International has organized “2nd International Conference on Mechatronics, Automation and Systems Engineering” on September 18-19, 2019 which was held at Singapore City, Singapore. Mechatronics 2019 aimed to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Mechatronics, Automation and Systems Engineering. The theme for the Conference was “Enduring inclinations and Leading edge advances in Automation and Robotics”. They invited all the Researchers, Scientists, Professors, Students, Space science Engineers, Smart innovators, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical engineers, other researchers in the field. They have conducted Keynote speeches on Mechatronics, System Engineering and various sessions like Exhibition on Microcontroller, Plenary talks on The Relevant Technology Applications of Mechatronics, IOT (Internet Of Things) and different sessions related to the Conference. Workshops, Symposiums on Robotics: New Approaches in Automation and Poster Presentations on Autonomous Technology Panel discussions on Machine Vision System the latest research developments in the field of Sensing and Control Systems.
2. Meetings International has organized “International Conference on Mechatronics, Automation and Systems Engineering” on November 28-29, 2018 which was held at Tokyo, Japan. Mechatronics 2018 aimed to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Mechatronics, Automation and Systems Engineering. The Theme for the Conference was “Current Trends and Future Directions in the Field of Mechatronics, Automation and Systems Engineering”. They invited all the Researchers, Scientists, Professors, Students, Space science Engineers, Smart innovators, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical engineers, other researchers in the field. They have conducted Keynote speeches on Mechatronics, Biomechatronics and various sessions like Exhibition on Optmechatronics, Plenary talks on Electrical Engineering and different sessions related to the Conference. Workshops, Symposiums on Mechanical Engineering and Poster Presentations on Autonomous Technology Panel discussions on Machine Vision System the latest research developments in the field of Sensing and Control Systems.
3. Meetings International has organized “International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Healthcare” on September 18-19, 2019 which was held at Singapore City, Singapore. Mechatronics 2018 aimed to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Healthcare. The theme for the Conference was “A deep Dive into Emerging AI Techniques and Technologies”. They invited all the Researchers, Scientists, Professors, Students, Space science Engineers, Smart innovators, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical engineers, other researchers in the field. They have conducted Keynote speeches on Artificial Neural Network and Virtual Intelligence, Machine Learning and Decision Management and various sessions like Exhibition on Robotics and Intelligent System, Plenary talks on Big Data Analysis and Data Mining and different sessions related to the Conference. Workshops, Symposiums on Cyber Defence and Cyber Security and Poster Presentations on Natural Language Processing and Speech Recognition Panel discussions on Biometric and Image Processing the latest research developments in the field of Digital Twin/AI Modelling.
4. Meetings International has organized “International Conference on NanoTechnology and NanoEngineering” on July 16-18, 2018 which was held at Paris, France. NanoTechnology 2018 aimed to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of NanoTechnology and NanoEngineering. The Theme for the Conference was “Nanotechnology: The World Behind Innovation”. They invited all the Researchers, Scientists, Professors, Students, Smart innovators, Mechanical Engineers, other researchers in the field. They have conducted Keynote speeches on Nanoengineering and Nanomechanics, Nanobiotechnology and various sessions like Exhibition on Nanoelectronics, Plenary talks on Green Nanotechnology and different sessions related to the Conference. Workshops, Symposiums on Graphenes and 2D Materials and Poster Presentations on Nanophotonics and Speech Recognition Panel discussions on Nano Pharmaceuticals the latest research developments in the field of Recent Innovations.
5. Meetings International has organized “6th International Conference on Nano Technology and Nano Engineering” on July 24-25, 2019 which was held at Vancouver, Canada. Nanotechnology 2019 aimed to gather global leading educational scientists, researchers and research students, to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all the aspects of Nano Technology and Nano Engineering. The Theme for the Conference was “New research on Emerging Trends & Innovations in Nanotechnology and Nano engineering”. They invited all the Researchers, Scientists, Professors, Students, Smart innovators, Mechanical Engineers, other researchers in the field. They have conducted Keynote speeches on Nanofabrication, Nanoengineering and various sessions like Exhibition on Nanobiotechnology, Plenary talks on Nanomedicine and different sessions related to the Conference. Workshops, Symposiums on Nanophotonics and Poster Presentations on Materials science in Nanotechnology and Speech Recognition Panel discussions on Defense and Security the latest research developments in the field of Recent Innovations and Others.
Learning In a New Space
New Tips & Tactics