Meeting International conferences aim to bring together academicians and industry professionals from all across the globe to exchange knowledge and ideas. Our conferences provide an in-depth analysis of subjects and update the knowledge of the participants from academic/research institutions. The terms and conditions guidelines help in bringing transparency, clarity and uniformity to the attendees of the conference.
- 1. To participate for a conference, participants must:
(A) Register for the conference, which can be done exclusively via an on-line form available at the conference’s website.
(B) Pay the conference fee, as defined by the Organiser.
- 2. The Organiser reserves a right to modify the list of speakers and/or the agenda for reasons beyond its control. The Organiser shall not be held liable in any way for damages vis-a-vis the Participants in such event.
- 3. The Organiser reserves a right to alter the Conference date for reasons beyond its control. In such event, Participants shall have a right to cancel their participation free of charge. The Organiser shall not be responsible for covering any additional expenses of the Participants made in association with the Conference.
- 4. The number of speaker slots are limited. Participants will be enlisted on the first come first serve basis.
- 5. Organization has the right to cancellation of participation at any point due to misbehaviour, and there will be no refund for the same.
- For online registrations, participants can register for the conference via an on-line form available on the website. Then they can either make the payment through credit/debit card or PayPal.
- For offline registrations, participants can submit the invoice provided by the respective conference manager and complete the transaction through bank to bank transfer.
- The conference shall be open for registration from the registration open date until the commencement of the event.
- During their registration process, participants must fill all fields marked (*).
- Participants thereby guarantee that all the details filled in is correct.
- All paid participants will be receiving the payment receipt within 24-48 hours of their successful payment.
- Once registered towards the conference, organization can use the logos and affiliation of the speakers/ exhibitor/sponsors/media partners in the promotional materials and website.
Press permission must be obtained from Meetings International Conferences Operating Committee prior to the event. The press will not quote speakers or delegates unless they have obtained their approval in writing. Meetings International is a third-party non-profit organization. It is not associated with any commercial meeting company.
It is the responsibility of all attendees to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Meetings International cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.