Awards @ Biomarkers 2020
Meetings International recognises those participants and organisations that have significantly added to the value to scientific community. Exceptional performances were judged by an independent panel of experts. Awards provide an opportunity to the participants and organisations to showcase their best research and projects to the world. All of us at international conference are proud of our outstanding successes over the years. Here are some of our highlights:
Best Keynote Award:
Opening remarks or presentation at Biomarkers 2020 sets the tone or theme of the event and motivates attendees. Excellent Keynote Award will be given to the speaker who has made significant contributions to the field of oncology and related sessions but also makes a difference by his presence during the Biomarkers Summit. Recipients of the award are considered to have advanced in the field of oncology through research or service.
Best OCM Award:
The most active member of the Biomarkers 2020 committee will be awarded with this Honourable OCM Award whose valuable direction help in hosting this biomarkers conference. A certificate with an inscription stating the award name, name of the presenting author, and title of the presentation shall be sent to the award recipient after the meeting or congress when the conditions of acceptance are met.
Superlative Speaker Award:
Meeting International offers award to the best oral presentations or proffered scientific papers at this Biomarkers Summit. These are judged in terms of scientific content and quality of presentation. The aim of the awards is to support research activities in the field of oncology and biomarkers research, which advance the work or personal development of the winner. The awards are announced at the end of this oncology conference as winner and runner-up. Award should motivate participants to strive to realize their fullest potential which could in turn be beneficial to the field as whole. These awards will be provided to participants for their poster presentation at Biomarkers Summit.
A maximum of 2 prizes will be awarded for the best student posters, the following criteria apply:
- The work must be predominately that of the student
- The poster must be prepared and presented by the student
- The student must register for the conference as student registrant
- The prize consists of a certificate and $100, and will be paid after the conference by cheque or bank transfer.
Outstanding Young Researchers’ Forum Award:
Award for Young Scientists in Biomarkers 2020 is provided in order to promote excellence in various fields of oncology. This award is known as “Outstanding Young Researchers’ Forum Award”.
Award will be given to the best young researcher, the following criteria apply:
- Any scientist, engaged in research work who is not more than 30 years of age.
- The research must be presented and presented by the researcher.
- The researcher must register for the conference as YRF registrant.
- Awardee is entitled to a special honorarium will be paid after the conference by cheque or bank transfer.
Finest Poster Award Biomarkers 2020:
This award recognises the best poster presentation given during the course of an event. Recipient of this award will be selected by the judge of the poster session. An award winning poster will be evaluated on presentation content and clarity, innovativeness of approach, communication criteria and scientific aspects. It will also be based on layout, insights, analysis and results description. The awardee will be felicitated after the completion of poster session.
Selection of Judges & Judging Process:
2 weeks prior to this biomarkers conference, select preconference registrants are invited to participate to judge presentations. Judges are asked to select their field of interest. Each judge evaluates their assigned presentations. All presentations are judged equally regardless of categories with confidential. Judge's scores are compiled, per category, and tallied to get the overall score. Committee members determine the recipients of the awards
- Poster Size: Each poster should be approximately 1x1 M long. The title, contents and the author’s information should be clearly visible from a distance of 1-2 feet.
- Content: Use fonts such as Arial/Times New Roman in a reasonable font size that should be easy to read.
- The spacing between the lines should also be taken into consideration.
- A very simple format should be used representing all the details about the research carried by the author.
- Long narrated paragraphs should be avoided.
- Short phrases and bulleted points should be used in the poster to present the main highlights of the work done.
- Only abstracts submitted in English( Times New Roman ,font size- 12)will be reviewed.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words (excluding the title, author affiliation and biography)
- Abstract should follow the instructions on the following template (Abstract Template).
- Do not include references or figures in the keynote abstract.
- Abstract should contain biography, photograph and short description about research.
- Abstract must contain presenter name, affiliation and country.
- Abstract title and abstract content should be relevant.
Official announcement of the recipients will occur after the Biomarkers Summit.