The specialized section of medical science which deals with the life structures, physiology and maladies of the eye and the visual framework is referred as ophthalmology. This incorporates issues influencing the eye and its part structures, the eyelids, the circle, and the visual pathways. Ophthalmologists are medicinally prepared to furnish patients with aggregate eye mind utilizing therapeutic, surgical, and rehabilitative administrations. In this context Meetings Int. Pet Ltd. Promises to provide a plat form to interact and exchange highest quality continuing education and the most current vision science research among the global experts.
The field of visual treatment and care is developing quickly and its improvement is having gigantic effects in medicinal sciences and pharmaceuticals. The significance and noteworthiness can be gaged by the way that it has made colossal progressions through the span of time and is proceeding to impact different divisions. According to the Survey of World Health Organization:
· 285 million individuals are assessed to be outwardly hindered around the world: 39 million are visually impaired and 246 have low vision.
· Around 90% of the world's outwardly disabled live in low-pay settings.
· 82% of individuals living with visual impairment are matured 50 or more.
· All inclusive, uncorrected refractive blunders are the fundamental driver of direct and serious visual debilitation; waterfalls remain the main source of visual deficiency in center and low-wage nations.
· The quantity of individuals outwardly debilitated from irresistible maladies has decreased over the most recent 20 years as indicated by worldwide assessments work.
· 80% of all visual disability can be anticipated or cured.
· Waterfall expulsion is the most regularly performed ophthalmic surgical operation.
The Global Ophthalmology Drug and Devices Market is relied upon to achieve a market size of $36 billion by the year 2014, at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2009-2014. The medications advertise is required to achieve a size of $19.8 billion by the year 2014 developing at a CAGR of 4% from 2009-2014.
The Ophthalmology Drugs and Devices Market are esteemed as a $12.47 billion market in 2016 and are required to achieve an estimation of $16.63 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 5.92%.
As indicated by the report the Ophthalmology Diagnostics and Surgical Devices Market (Corneal Topographers, Optical Coherence Tomography, Echography, Specular Microscopes, Cataract, Refractive, Glaucoma and Vitreoretinal Surgery Devices)- Global Industry Study, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019," the worldwide Ophthalmology Devices advertise was esteemed at USD26,012.6million in 2012 and anticipated to touch a market worth USD40,381.6 million of every 2019 at a CAGR of 6.6 % from 2013 to 2019.
The European waterfall surgery devices and gadgets advertise is grouped by the kind of items (phacoemulsification gadgets, intraocular focal points and ophthalmic viscoelastic gadgets). The most noteworthy offer of the market is possessed by intraocular focal points in 2014 around 69.9% took after by phacoemulsification gadgets. The waterfall surgery market of European locale is required to develop at a CAGR of 5.9% by 2019.
Majority of the universities related to Ophthalmology are located in USA and Europe.
· University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
· University Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
· Deakin University, South Australia
· Flinders University, Australia
· Queensland University of Technology, Australia
· King Saud University, KSA
· Qassim University, Pakistan
· University of Aston, UK
· University of Bradford, UK
· University of Hertfordshire, UK
· University of Manchester, UK
· University of Plymouth, UK
· Czech Technical University, Czech Republic
· Masaryk University, Czech Republic
· Institut des Sciences de la Vision, Italy
· Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
· University of Florence, Italy
· University of Beira Interior, Portugal
· University of Minho, Portugal
· Université de Montréal, Canada
· University of Waterloo School of Optometry and Vision Science, Canada
· University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
· Midwestern University Arizona College of Optometry, USA
· Southern California College of Optometry, USA
· University of California, USA
· Western University of Health Sciences, USA
· Nova South-eastern University, USA
· Illinois College of Optometry, USA
· Indiana University, USA
· Anglo-Spanish Ophthalmological Society, Spain
· Arab Board of Ophthalmology, KSA
· Asia Pacific Association of Cataract Refractive Surgeons, Singapore
· Asia Pacific Glaucoma Society, Australia
· Asia-Pacific Strabismus and Paediatric Ophthalmology Society, Hong Kong
· Asia Pacific Society of Ocular Oncology and Pathology, Australia
· Asia Pacific Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Japan
· Asia-Pacific Vitreo-Retina Society, , Hong Kong
· African Society of Glaucoma, Africa
· All India Ophthalmological Society, India
· Associazione Italiana Strabismo, Italy
· Assistance for Development of Modern Ophthalmology (ADMO), Azerbaijan
· Austrian Ophthalmological Society, Austria
· All-Russian Association of Ophthalmologists, Russia
· Deutschsprachige Gesellschaft fur Intraokularlinsen-Implantation und Refraktive Chirurgie, Germany
· Dominican Society of Ophthalmology, Dominican
· Eastern Ophthalmic Pathology Society
· Ecuador Society of Ophthalmology, Ecuador
· Albanian Ophthalmological Society, Albania
· American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS), USA
· American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, USA
· American Society of Ocular Trauma (ASOT) , USA
· American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) , USA
· American Ophthalmological Society, USA
· American Glaucoma Society, USA
· American Association of Ophthalmic Oncologists and Pathologists (AAOOP) , USA
· American Association for Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus, USA
· American Academy of Ophthalmology, USA
· Cooper Vision in Pleasanton, USA
· Abbott Medical Optics in Santa Ana, , USA
· Alcon in Fort Worth, USA
· Bausch & Lomb in Rochester, USA
· Johnson & Johnson in New Brunswick, USA
· Vision Care in Jacksonville, USA
· Regeneron, USA
· Allergan, USA
· Roche, USA
· Hoya Corp. in Tokyo
· Nidek Co. in Aichi
· Topcon Corp. in Tokyo
· Canon in Tokyo
· Pettit Pharma & Device, Australia
· Phebra, Australia
· Dupharm, Dubai
· Amman Pharmaceuticals, Dubai
· Novartis in Basel, Switzerland
· Santen Pharmaceutical, Germany
· VISUfarma, Netherlands
· Entod Pharma, UK
· Carl Zeiss Meditec in Jena, Switzerland
· Essilor International in Charenton-le-Pont, Italy
· Kowa Pharmaceutical, Germany
· Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems, Switzerland
· HAAG-Streit Group in Köniz, Switzerland